Wes Smith is an electronic music DJ and Producer based out of San Diego, CA. With nearly 500 releases spread across his imprint Juice Recordings, Punks Music, IBWT, Need Money, Dog Eat Dog and numerous others, he is a Beatport top ranked artist, track and label head across 5 genres, including multiple #1's.
With official support from The Crystal Method, Dub Pistols, Lady Waks & Krafty Kuts his music is heard on major dance floors and radio programs around the world. His recent live shows include domestic and international events dropping main floor sets that run the genre game with edgy beats, bass and vocals.
For Bio, Logos, Photos, and a few surprises [Click Here].
- Speaker at The Future Of Money & Technology 2017
- Magic Carpet Ride Album charting in House, Breaks, Electronica, Glitch Hop and Drum & Bass
- DJ Times DJ Expo, Panelist
- Original soundtrack for "TTR World Tour" racing available on all major game platforms.
- Official Remix for Krafty Kuts, "Come Back (Wes Smith Remix)"
- Red Bull India Tour 2016, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi
- Repeat exhibitor at EDMBiz, Las Vegas
- West Coast Weekender, Talent and Panelist
- Guest Mix on Zach Moore's "The Armory Podcast" [Link]
- Best of 2015 pick by The Crystal Method [Link].
- Official Remix for the Dub Pistols, "Killa Sound (Wes Smith Remix) [Link]
- Over 10+ features on The Crystal Method's #CommunityService show on Serius XM.
- Beatport Breaks Best of 2015, #5 Track, #2 Artist, #2 Label, 10+ other placings [Link].
- It's Wes Smith Yo - The Album hit Beatport Main #25, Beatport Breaks #1, Beatport Glitch Hop #1 [Link]
- Billboard Magazine Premiere, Difference Feat. Franky Perez (Wes Smith Remix) by The Crystal Method [Link]
- 50+ Nominations for Breakspoll 2015 International Breakbeat Awards [Link]
- Beatport Breaks Best of 2014, #1 Track, #2 Artist, #1 Label, 10+ other placings [Link]
- Official remixes for The Crystal Method including Over It Feat. Dia Frampton, Grace Feat. Leann Rimes and Difference Feat. Franky Perez.
- Original music featured by The Crystal Method on SiriusXM Satellite Radio and during their 2014 US Tour
- DJ Mixes featured on Lady Waks “In Da Mix” & “The Armory Podcast”.
- Original music featured 10+ times by other DJ’s on “In Da Mix”, “The Armory Podcast” and many others.
Breakfast of Champions 2017, Native Alien Contact 2017, Table Top Racing World Tour/Game On Tour, North America (Winter 2016), Electric Love Music Festival (BC), Subsdance (DC), Square Pegs (NC), Flower of Life Festival (VA), MMW/WMC (Miami), Apocalypse 5 (St. Louis), Vitamin B NYC, Breakbeat BBQ LA, Faultline Oakland, Youtopia San Diego. Supporting DJ for The Crystal Method Official 20th Anniversary Performance @ Avalon, Camp Charlie (Burning Man/BRC), DJ Icey @ Wobble San Diego.
Adaptive Records (AU), Diablo Loco Records (UK-Greece), Dog Eat Dog (FL-USA), Gigabeat (FL-USA), Hot Cakes (UK), In Beat We Trust (Russia), Instant Vibes/Krafty Kuts (UK), Juice Recordings (CA-USA), Klub Kids (AU), The Pooty Club Records (Spain), Punks Music (UK), Ravesta Records (FL-USA), Stars & Nights (Spain), Stellar Music (TX-USA), Sunday Best/Dub Pistols (UK), Teknical Records (Spain), Tiny E/The Crystal Method (CA-USA).